Thursday, December 11, 2014

Back in October I introduced our Kettlebells using a COMPASS POINTS CoT.  It was pretty simple.  I used Excel to create a worksheet.  It looked something like this:




NAME________________________SUBJECT__________________DATE____________


                                                                NEED TO KNOW



WORRIES ABOUT THIS                                                                   EXCITES YOU



                                                                 STANCE (OPINION)

The students filled the worksheet out and we went from there.  We use the Kettlebells once a week.  At the end of the Semester, I want to have the students fill out the worksheets again to see what kind of feedback I get.

Any suggestions to improve this would be appreciated. If anyone wants a copy of the worksheet I can send it to you.

1 comment:

  1. Since I am not completely familiar with using a kettle ball, besides that they are heavy, it would be interesting to view the results. I do have a question about the stance compass point. Did the students see the proper stance before they did the worksheet?

    ReplyDelete